By registering an account on printlifesa.co.za, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• You must be at least 18 years of age to register an account on printlifesa.co.za
• If you are under this age you confirm you have obtained the consent of your parent and/or legal guardian.
• Provide us with complete and accurate registration information.
• Ensure your use of the Website Service is in accordance with these terms & conditions and any applicable laws.
• You agree to fully indemnify printlifesa.co.za and its sponsors in respect of all costs owing to any person or entity arising by reason of you breaching any of the foregoing.
• Please do not post any photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violates any local or international laws.
• printlifesa.co.za service is for your own personal use and not to be used for any commercial, illegal or unauthorised purpose whatsoever.
• When using printlifesa.co.za, all applicable South African laws relating to online conduct including must be complied with without limitation.
• If you are not an RSA resident you must still comply with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
• We may terminate your account with us at any time, with or without notice and without any liability to you.
• Members must not register multiple accounts – in doing so it can lead to all your accounts being removed from the competition site.
• printlifesa.co.za reserves the right to cancel and/or amend the contest and/or the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
• It is your responsibility to ensure you stay informed and up to date with our terms & conditions – you are advised to read this page before entering this and/or future contests.
• By entering our competition(s) you are deemed to have read and agreed with the terms & conditions
2. Submitting Photo’s
By submitting photos to printlifesa.co.za, you confirm that for each photo submitted the following applies:-
• You are the only author of the work submitted and that it is your original work
• You are the sole copyright holder
• You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by printlifesa.co.za
• You have the permission of any person(s) who created the work or if they are under the age of 16 years, the consent of their parent and/or legal guardian to grant the usage rights required by printlifesa.co.za
• You have permission from the owners/creators of property shown in the work to grant the usage rights required by printlifesa.co.za
• That it does not include trademarks, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity.
• That it does not contain names, likenesses or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead.
• You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of your entry and fully indemnify printlifesa.co.za and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and/or any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of your breach of any of the foregoing.
• printlifesa.co.za reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry has been submitted on the competition website.
3. Copyright Policy
• printlifesa.co.za respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry.
• Whenever your image is published by printlifesa.co.za you will be credited.
• Failure to publish a credit, due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
4. Usage Rights
• By entering this contest you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit may be used by printlifesa.co.za solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose. These uses include – displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contest and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
• You hereby grant printlifesa.co.za a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each entry for the uses described above for 1 (One) year following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes on printlifesa.co.za.
• You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark, retaining EXIF data.
• printlifesa.co.za and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
• Should any image use beyond those needed for the contest arise, you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.
5. Prize Winner
• Prize winners will be selected at random and will be contacted within 30 days of the competition closing.
• Although we endeavour to provide quality prizes, printlifesa.co.za cannot warrant sponsors product(s) and/or service(s) as supplied.
• You agree not to hold printlifesa.co.za or its staff liable for any losses costs or liabilities that may arise in association with the prize(s) and/or sponsors
• If there is a monetary prize offered by printlifesa.co.za , not including sponsors, the prize will be paid to the winner via bank transfer in ZAR.
• Transferred funds to your PayPal account may be subject to PayPal’s fees which fall onto the owner, as receiver of the funds, of the said account.
• Payment of a monetary prize will be made to the winner within 30 (Thirty) days from receiving payment details from the winner.
• Details relating to any prizes will be sent to the winner via email within 30 (Thirty) days of the winner being announced.
• Only the selected entries will be exhibited on printlifesa.co.za when the contest winners are announced.
• If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions please contact us on (011) 430 5400.